Tuesday, February 3, 2015

L.O.V.E .. no need to say much



For several factors,..i need to continue my article in english ..waaa..azira is not so good in English writing but turning some complicated works in a simple way is my passion. Actually i started not too think english is a burden one when i was in form 4. I still remember my teacher's name at dat time was Pn. Afida. She just told us to prepare a book of journal. In dat journal we can write all everything about from problem in study..until to a family n relationship problem. Easy to say is we  were free to write anything as long as in English without thingking Grammer error too much. The best part was, she always l had time to read, check n try to understand all our English wv broken grammer I think or maybe I was the only one wv dat problem..hihii..n the hardest part ..try to solve n involve wv our problems. Until now, when i've worked in gov sector in Malaysia, I admit quite a long time i never speak in English moreover to write sumting in English. Actually, the simplest method make a big improvement..Finally, thank you for reading diz crazy simple article,,hoho..


My always fevret song,,:))

No comments:

Post a Comment